General Resources

Please contact your personal agent (PA) for support in navigating and accessing resources.

Call Community Pathways at (503) 935-5243

emergency contacts

If you are experiencing a life threatening emergency, call 911.

If you are experiencing a mental health crisis, call your county mental health crisis hotline:

Clackamas County Crisis Line: (503) 655-8401

Multnomah County Crisis Line: (503) 988-4888

Washington County Crisis Line: (503) 291-9111

County Developmental Disability Services

Community Resources

The following guides provide an overview of local community resources available to assist with housing and shelters, energy assistance, food, transportation, and more.

Public Transportation


  • Disability Rights Oregon (DRO) provides opportunity, access, and choice for individuals with disabilities. They help people with a disability-related legal issue in Oregon. Need help?

  • Oregon Self-Advocacy Coalition (OSAC) engages communities in advocating for the rights of people with intellectual/developmental disabilities.

  • The Oregon Developmental Disability Coalition advocates for DD services on behalf of and with individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities, their families, and support organizations in Oregon. Sign up for their GO! Project Bulletin to stay informed about policy issues and legislation affecting DD services.

  • Legislator Lookup helps you find the legislators that represent you in Oregon.

Benefits Planning


  • Employment First

  • Employment First Road Map is a tool that helps people with an intellectual or developmental disability and their support networks to learn about different paths to employment.

  • Independent Living Resources (ILR) provides core services in advocacy, information and referral, peer counseling, and skills training.

  • Visit the Employment Outcomes System (EOS) website to view employment service data published by the Office of Developmental Disability Services (ODDS). Filter data by county. 


mandatory abuse reporting (MAR)

  • Call 911 if you, or someone else, is in danger or being threatened.

  • Call 1-855-503-SAFE (1-855-503-7233). This toll-free number allows you to report abuse, neglect, and financial exploitation of any child or adult to the Oregon DHS.

  • How to Report Abuse and Neglect

Oregon Administrative Rules (OAR)

Person-Centered Support Training

Oregon Training and Consultation (OTAC): Training courses provided by OTAC are open to personal agents, service coordinators, personal support workers, and people interested in learning more about person-centered approaches to providing support to individuals experiencing a developmental disability.