How to submit PSW BILLING*
*Note: The following instructions on how to submit PSW billing are provided by DHS
When do I need to submit PSW billing? When do I get paid?
There are typically two PSW billing periods each month. These are the 1st through the 15th, and the 16th through the last day of the month. As seen on the billing calendar:
Green indicates the due dates by which PSW’s need to have time sheets and mileage forms submitted to the brokerage.
Purple indicates the pay dates when checks are mailed or direct-deposited.
What do I need to fill out before submitting PSW billing to a brokerage?
PSW billing submissions must include the hours worked, progress notes, and signatures from both the employer of record and the PSW.
Unless the PSW has an approved exception in place, they must enter their hours and mileage (if billing for miles) into eXPRS before submitting their billing.
To login to eXPRS, click here.
For eXPRS support, click here.
How do I submit PSW billing to Community Pathways?
There are several ways you can submit your billing:
- Send it securely to our billing email. See instructions on how to send secure emails below.
- Fax it to our office at (503) 546-7820.
- Bring it to our office at 525 NE Oregon Street, Suite 525, Portland, Oregon 97232.
How to submit Time sheets and Mileage using Secure Email
You may submit your billing to Community Pathways using the secure email service, Barracuda.
To use Barracuda:
- Request a secure email link from firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once CPI replies with a secure email, click the “Click Here” link to the Barracuda page.
- Enter your password, if you have one. Create a password if you do not already have one.
- Open the most recent secure email from Community Pathways. Click “Reply.”
- To attach files, click “Choose File” and select the file(s) you want to attach. Click “Open” followed by “Add” to attach the chosen file(s) to the email. You can attach multiple files to an email, but only one at a time.
- Once all the files are attached, and the body of the email includes the information you need to submit, click “Send.”
Please note: You will receive only one automatic reply per day from Community Pathways, regardless of how many times you send an email to our billing address.
If you have any questions about how to submit your time sheet or mileage, please contact us.